Friday, January 21, 2011

The End of UNISG


There were a lot of emotions flying around at the end of the school year and as I mentioned before, I couldn't bear to write about it as it sorta meant it was really happening. Brittany though, is an excellent writer and whenever I read her blog, she expresses my sentiments exactly. So, please read here to understand and sum up the end of a wonderful wonderful year at UNISG. 

"Sure, it has been challenging on various levels. Sure,it has not always met our expectations.  Sure, it’s far from perfect.  But, I would have had it no other way.  It’s imperfections and the bumps that we encountered along the road, are part of what makes it what it is – truly special. "

"Because that would mean letting go. That would really mean it’s over. That would mean that this is no more.  What was once present, has now become past."

No comments: