Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Last Day.

The last day of classes started with prosecco at 10am. We had a last-day-of-class brunch filled with pastry goodies and mimosas as the last group presented their Tuscany reports. All of them were incredibly interesting - I paid attention despite my pre-presentation nerves; there gets to be a point where you just to care anymore, it's going to happen no matter what...maybe it was the prosecco. I was second to last to go and although I found my topic rather interesting, I don't think the professor did as he started to pack up to go. Oh, well, I still got a good grade! After that, we had History of Refrigeration class. Quite intriguing, actually, but I'm still not sure how that guy got into his profession...Half way through, Asher, Jules and I took a quick break to sneak up to the top of the Reggia and enjoyed the view.
Oh, Colorno. You look even smaller from up high. 

After class, we had a holiday party - not a good-bye party. Jules and Asher cooked dozens of hamburgers for us and the tutors brought out the wine. I played a slideshow video I had made for my friends and then it was off for One Last Night at the Pub. Dancing on the tables One Last Time, of course.
 going to miss you guys.
 no tears.
 Asher the DJ.
baci baci.

No comments: